Hello again. With companies seeming to switch to a hosted email solution, I wanted to reitterate on the task of adding in your exchange account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This is a fairly basic process, here is how.
1) On your phone, select Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
2) In here, you need to select Microsoft Exchange
3) Enter the information requested on this page including your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the email address AND the Username. (Note: You are not required to put anything in the Domain field.) Then hit Next
4) At this point, your device will try to go out and look up the remaining information that is is needing to finish the setup.
5) If everything is found, you will select Save and your device will syncronize by default your mail, contacts, and calendar.
(If your device is unable to find the information automatically, you will need to put in your server name manually.)
If you need assistance on finding your Server Name, please see the Blog entitled “Hosted Exchange – Finding My Server Address”.